Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gift packaging ideas

Today I made the first batch of presents that my boyfriend and I are giving out. Every year, I probably put more thought into the wrapper than the present itself. Selecting the packaging is a process I thoroughly enjoy, and seeing the final result is well worth the time and the work.


This year, I chose something really simple and added a personal touch. The plastic cookie containers are from a baking supply store. I just lined the bottom and sides with wrapping paper, and added the personalized stickers that I had printed out (see previous blog for instructions).



Plastic containers filled with mudslide cookies



A few years ago, I bought a few sinamay bags from Divisoria and rummaged around the house for loose decor. With the help of a gluestick and a candle, I attached balls, acorns, and ribbon to adorn the bags. No one missed those things from the tree but they sure made the bags look pretty.

Sinamay bags with a holiday theme

I hope you got some ideas from the pictures I posted. I shall be on the lookout for more wrapping ideas. Please feel free to send me links and your own pics. :D









No comments:

Post a Comment