Monday, November 1, 2010

Make your own Christmas stickers



The holidays are just around the corner, and I can't help but write blogs about all things Christmas-y. Today I am making some of my presents and they are easy as pie.




I take that back... pie isn't easy. But this is.







Christmas stickers






1. Search online for a template or any design that you can edit. I found this adorable doggy tag




















2. Edit to add your personalized greeting. I used Photoshop and I'm not even good at that.
If I can do it, you can.
















3. Print on sticker paper or save the file and ask your local printer to do it.

A place in SM Hypermart Pasig prints stickers for P90 for a big sheet

which can easily fit 25 of these.





You may also use your favorite photos and use them for these tags and stickers.

I hope you get inspired to start working on your presents early. Have a blessed

back-to-work Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment